Friday 30 November 2007

Summative

Summative,

I feel was a complete disaster, i mean it clearly shows we were behind schedule as our animatic was not complete. Alot of this will be pinned down to me and resort to e getting a lower grade as i am the director. I know things have not been going well as i find hard to please the tutors with my story. Alot of my time was spent re writting the sotry and therefore you can tell that the film has still alot of work to do. However we learnt our lesson now meaning that we have to work our asses off during the christmas hols. We as group decided we may need to start again form the beginning.

I talked to Dan about this, and clearly he can see that we are all completly demotivated. However Despite the story being the key issue to the downfall, i have appointed Des And Ross to model the chosen charaters.